Monday, June 30, 2008

Cisco Live 2008 Twitter Timeline

[This is a collection of my real-time updates of the Cisco Live 2008 event via Twitter]

leoboulton Getting ready to go home. Had a great time, learned a lot, and met new people. 08:29 AM June 26, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Returning from the Customer appreciation event. Even though the "blue man group" was a fiasco, we ride The Mummy about 5 times... 12:45 AM June 26, 2008 from txt

leoboulton @padmasree Great presentation this morning. i missed the funny guy during Jim's demo though :) 04:33 PM June 25, 2008 from web in reply to Padmasree

leoboulton Going back to hotel to get ready for tonight's event: Blue man group. I hope I can see some of my customers. 04:28 PM June 25, 2008 from web

leoboulton At the Intel super session, under a major thunderstorm. Talking about wireless, security, and mobility 03:07 PM June 25, 2008 from txt

leoboulton They have booths around the expo to do vloging... Video blogs. 02:41 PM June 25, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Http://www.cisco.com/go/efficiency 10:43 AM June 25, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Answering to polls while she speaks.... She encouraged us all 10:30 AM June 25, 2008 from web

leoboulton Attending the Cisco CTO super session. I like the SMS use for answering questions on the board 10:11 AM June 25, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Nokia Throws Open Mobile Software http://snipr.com/2ooiy 09:55 AM June 25, 2008 from twitterfeed

leoboulton You can gain access to the main presentations thru Cisco-Live Virtual. It's an online space created for attendees 08:36 AM June 25, 2008 from twhirl

leoboulton Attending my first session of the day: Interconnecting Voice and Video Networks with CUBE http://www.cisco.com/go/cube 08:19 AM June 25, 2008 from twhirl

leoboulton Just left the Network World super session. Going back to hotel to pick up my car for dinner with customer. 04:21 PM June 24, 2008 from txt

leoboulton At the Network World panel about collaboration. sitting next to Ramesh 03:36 PM June 24, 2008 from txt

leoboulton The AXP session was very good. Explained the entire development process, how to package software, and the Cisco needs to sign the app. 03:15 PM June 24, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Now... back-to-back Developer track with the AXP Session. Looking forward for this one!. 01:59 PM June 24, 2008 from web

leoboulton
Now... back-to-back Developer track with the AXP Session. Looking forward to this one!. 01:59 PM June 24, 2008 from web

leoboulton The MeetingPlace and Presence API session for the developers track was very high-level. It was biref and concise; but too high level. 01:52 PM June 24, 2008 from web

leoboulton Now: Learning about Presentity, Watcher, and Notify. In other words, Presence API. 01:12 PM June 24, 2008 from web

leoboulton After lunch, I spent somre more time on the Expo Floor. Great booths at Intel, Lancope, and Nokia. Was disapointed with Fluke 01:11 PM June 24, 2008 from web

leoboulton @CiscoLive it does rock... 10:59 AM June 24, 2008 from txt in reply to CiscoLive

leoboulton Webex Connect demo with John and Jim 10:48 AM June 24, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Listening to Chambers: "why would you invest on IT? Only if you trully believe that a collaboration wave is coming to raise productivity" 10:25 AM June 24, 2008 from txt

leoboulton There is a full track of MPLS for those who want to deploy an MPLS infrastructure. "MPLS is a technology for delivery of IP services" 08:15 AM June 24, 2008 from web

leoboulton Off to the first breakout session: Intro to MPLS 07:18 AM June 24, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Great day 1: orientation was informative; solutions center expo had great partner booths (Intel, IBM, and GlobalKnowledge standed out) 10:30 PM June 23, 2008 from web

leoboulton Having dinner with some engineers in downtown disney 07:28 PM June 23, 2008 from txt

leoboulton At the expo. Not that big, but great booths.... Check out the Emergency response vehicle 06:10 PM June 23, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Registered. The convention center is pretty large. Got my bagpak and lots of notebooks and other goodies 02:56 PM June 23, 2008 from txt

leoboulton It appears that the Customer appreciation party will be at Universal Studios on Wednesday. 02:56 PM June 23, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Riding the bus from hotel to the convention center. My room wasn't ready, so I will register and then figure it out. 02:10 PM June 23, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Arrived early. Will go to hotel first, and take the shuttle 01:21 PM June 23, 2008 from txt

leoboulton If this is your first time at networkers, attend the Cisco Live Orientation today at 4pm at Chapin Theater. 12:30 PM June 23, 2008 from txt

leoboulton Done... now printing (on PDF) directions. I'm planning to leave around 11am. It will take me about 4 hours. 07:42 AM June 23, 2008 from twhirl

leoboulton Before we start. I'm filling my Cisco Live Connect profile to collaborate with attendees. You can look for me: leoboulton. 07:20 AM June 23, 2008 from twhirl

No comments: